Makes 1 nice tall, light, fresh, creamy, dreamy, deliciously, nutritious, berru-licious super smoothie
- 2 Tablespoons of coconut (1/4 C of Greek style) Yogurt
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 cup mixed berries – I used frozen but fresh should work just fine – Keto/ low carb lovin’ friends and those of you who have trouble digesting those fruits/berries – soak/ferment them in coconut water keifr or kombucha overnight and you should be go to go – read more about how/why it workshere
- 1 Tablespoon of cashew butter (sub 2 Tbsp raw cashews, soak in boiling water for 10 mins before blending if you don’e have a high powered blender)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon of Tremella
- 1/2 teaspoon Beauty Blend
- A pinch of pink salt
Optional add in’s;
- 1 Tablespoon of hemp seeds – for extra protein
- 1 teaspoon of Chia seeds – for Omega 3’s, antioxidants, fiber & more!!
- 1 teaspoon of maca – for hormone balance
- 1-2 scoops of Vital proteins unflavored collagen peptides – for an extra boost of protein and gut healing goodness
- 1 scoop protein powder (vanilla or unflavored would work best here) – for extra protein
- Place all ingredients into blender and process until smooth, creamy and well combined.
- Pour into a chilled glass or mason jar then top with coconut flakes if desired.