Our nourishing JING blend is designed to restore and ignite the Jing energy and promote vitality within the body, mind and spirit from the ground up. This recipe makes a subtly sweet, velvety smooth, creamy, dreamy, banana free, blackberry smoothie, that will have you beaming from the inside out!
- 1/2 teaspoon of JING
- 1/2 teaspoon of Mason's Mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon of Beauty Blend – for liver support & to help strengthen hair, skin & nails
- 1/4 cup coconut or Greek-style yogurt
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond (or milk of choice)
- 3/4 cup of frozen blackberries
- 1/2 cup of frozen cauliflower (I find pre-steamed works best)
- 1 Tablespoon of raw cashews
- 1 Tablespoon of coconut butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla (or 4-6 drops of vanilla cream stevia – I like to use Sweet Leaf Stevia )
- 1/2 teaspoon of lemon zest
- A pinch of salt
- 1/4-1/2 cup of ice – more or less to desired consistency
- 1 scoop of Vital proteins unflavored collagen peptides – for protein and gut healing goodness
Optional but recommended for serving
- Coconut Flakes
- Chia seeds
- Freeze dried berries
- Place all smoothie ingredients into your and process until smooth, creamy and well combined.
- Pour into a chilled glass or mason jar then top with coconut flakes, chia seeds, and dried berries if desired.
You could also add a scoop of protein powder (Vanilla or unflavoured would work really well in this recipe) for an extra boost of protein if you’re into that kinda thing.
Recipe credit: Emma Swanston