The Beauty Blend is a super-blend of tonic herbs that work to nourish the body from the inside-out. Inspired by ancient Daoist herbal wisdom, the Beauty Blend brings vitality to skin, hair, nails and fascia. This delicious recipe Makes 1 nice tall, creamy, dreamy, subtly sweet, perfectly spiced, cherry-licious smoothie!
- 1/2 teaspoon of Tremella
- 1/2 teaspoon of Beauty Blend
- 1/2 teaspoon of Reishi
- 2 Tablespoons of coconut or Greek style yogurt
- 2/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup of frozen, pitted, cherries
- 1 Tablespoon of almond butter – or 2 Tablespoons of almonds (soak for 10 mins in boiling water if you don’t have a high powered blender.)
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla (or 2-4 drops of vanilla cream stevia – I like to use Sweet Leaf Stevia )
- A pinch of ground cinnamon
- A pinch of salt
- 1/4-1/2 cup of ice – more or less to desired consistency
- Optional add in’s;
- 1 teaspoon of maca – optional for hormone balance
- 1-2 scoops of Vital proteins unflavored collagen peptides optional for an extra boost of protein and gut healing goodness
- 1 scoop of protein powder ( vanilla or unflavored would work well here) for an extra boost of extra protein
- Place all smoothie ingredients into your and process until smooth, creamy and well combined.
- Pour into a chilled glass or mason jar then top with coconut flakes, cacao nibs, cookie crumbles and whatever toppings your pretty little heart desires.