For thousands of years, Tremella has been used by noble men and women of the Orient as a youth-preserving tonic. This hydrating, beautifying herb is packed-full of potent antioxidants that create a radiant complexion and bring lubrication to our deep fascial tissues and vital organs.This spicy recipe makes 1 nice, tall, subtly sweet, deliciously indulgent, secretly healthy, perfectly spiced, creamy, dreamy, chocolate chai spiced cherry chiller!
- 1/2 teaspoon of Tremella
- 1/2 teaspoon of Beauty Blend
- 1/2 cup of coconut or Greek style yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice – I ♥ Ulu Hye Plant Based Mylk’s )
- 1 cup of frozen (pitted) cherries
- 1 Tablespoon of almond butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of healthy, homemade chai spice mix
- A pinch of pink salt
- 1/4-1/2 cup of ice – more or less to desired consistency
Optional add ins;
- 1 teaspoon of maca – for hormone balance
- 1 teaspoon of chia seeds – for fibre & omega 3’s
- 1-2 Tbsp Hemp seeds – Plant based protein, omega 3’s, vitamins, minerals & essential amino acids
- 1-2 scoops of Vital proteins unflavored collagen peptides – for an extra boost of protein and gut healing goodness
- 1 scp protein powder – for extra protein (vanilla or unflavored would work best in this recipe)
- Place all smoothie ingredients into your and process until smooth, creamy and well combined.
- Pour into a chilled glass or mason jar then top with toppings of choice – I love to use coconut shreds & cacao nibs, always.