The Herbal Handbook is essentially a little bible of extraordinary goodness (although maybe we're bias...) that covers the basics of the SuperFeast Way, our sourcing philosophy, what quality means to us, and simple but very useful notes on the benefits of each of our herbs or blends.
When you make a herb order with us, there is an option you can choose at checkout, if you would like to receive a hard copy or not. This decision aligns with our Earth First ethos, you can read all about it here and cuts down on unnecessary printing. But don't get us wrong, we find having a couple Herbal Handbooks lying around is awesome, and there's always someone in your life who would love to inherit one and get on top of their health via tonic herbalism.
Now for those of you new here, to those of you that over the years have become somewhat SuperFeast missionaries (we love you all by the way!), here are some places and reasons it's always good to have our Herbal Handbook close by (some may be a bit more facetious than the others, use your judgment on that...):
- excellent dinner party conversation starters
- great to have in your handbag so you can whip it out at your weekly lunch with health-minded mates
- leave them in waiting room magazine piles, like a ticking time bomb waiting to transform someone's health
- fits perfectly in your jeans pocket so you can casually bring it out at the pub (maybe dog-ear the Beauty Blend page in this instance to support the liver)
- small enough to have a few lying on your coffee table; people will ALWAYS pick them up and have a squiz
- subtle enough so you can leave them at your (insert loved ones) house "accidentally," because who doesn't want a partner who's Jing is overflowing ;)
- people will always take *your* copy, so must have a few on hand
- to give to your local health store or health cafe who hasn't yet realised that SuperFeast have the superior adaptogenic tonic herb hook up
This online version means you can send as far and wide as possible to all your friends looking to take further control of their health and learn more about tonic herbalism and medicinal mushrooms (we love the epic support you guys show us! Spreading the tonic herb magic :) ).
Plus if you'd like another very cool resource, to take your tonic herbal knowledge even deeper, join us on our FREE online Tonic Herbalism 101 course. It takes you through the foundations of what we do here at SuperFeast, the course is free and you can move through the classes at your own pace. Click below: