May 05, 2021
May 05, 2021
Our favourite immune boosting tonic herbs
by Farley D October 16, 2019 2 mins read
The Herbal Handbook is essentially a little bible of extraordinary goodness (although maybe we're bias...) that covers the basics of the SuperFeast Way, our sourcing philosophy, what quality means to us, and simple but very useful notes on the benefits of each of our herbs or blends.
When you make a herb order with us, there is an option you can choose at checkout, if you would like to receive a hard copy or not. This decision aligns with our commitment to treading lightly where we can, please read all about it here and cuts down on unnecessary printing. But don't get us wrong, we find having a couple Herbal Handbooks lying around is awesome, and there's always someone in your life who would love to inherit one and get on top of their health via tonic herbalism.
Now for those of you new here, to those of you that over the years have become somewhat SuperFeast missionaries (we love you all by the way!), here are some places and reasons it's always good to have our Herbal Handbook close by (some may be a bit more facetious than the others, use your judgment on that...):
- excellent dinner party conversation starters
- great to have in your handbag so you can whip it out at your weekly lunch with health-minded mates
- leave them in waiting room magazine piles, like a ticking time bomb waiting to transform someone's health
- fits perfectly in your jeans pocket so you can casually bring it out at the pub (maybe dog-ear the Beauty Blend page in this instance to support the liver)
- small enough to have a few lying on your coffee table; people will ALWAYS pick them up and have a squiz
- subtle enough so you can leave them at your (insert loved ones) house "accidentally," because who doesn't want a partner who's Jing is overflowing ;)
- people will always take *your* copy, so must have a few on hand
- to give to your local health store or health cafe who hasn't yet realised that SuperFeast have the superior adaptogenic tonic herb hook up
This online version means you can send as far and wide as possible to all your friends looking to take further control of their health and learn more about tonic herbalism and medicinal mushrooms (we love the epic support you guys show us! Spreading the tonic herb magic :) ).
Plus if you'd like another very cool resource, to take your tonic herbal knowledge even deeper, join us on our FREE online Tonic Herbalism 101 course. It takes you through the foundations of what we do here at SuperFeast, the course is free and you can move through the classes at your own pace. Click below:
Farley is the SuperFeast marketing magician and eco queen. Farley has a deep love and respect for this planet we call home and is always exploring innovative ways to reduce waste and support the sustainability of her personal and professional practices. Farley is happiest when listening to Simply Red and sipping on a hot cacao tonic drink. He shou wu, tremella, astragalus and ashwagandha are among Farley’s favourite herbs, of which she has on high rotation throughout the day. A grounded taurean, Farley appreciates beauty and design and loves the sun and oceanic air. You can find Farley rocking loud patterns and sporting quirky socks on any given day. A true angel and beloved part of our SuperFeast team.
by Sophia Richmond-Manno May 06, 2021
by Alexandra Anttilla May 05, 2021
Join the SuperLove Club & start earning Dao Dollars to use towards your next purchase, access exclusive offers & so much more.
Start earning Dao Dollars & access exclusive offers & discounts on herbs.
It's FREE to join