Jing is the Chinese word for ‘essence’, specifically the Kidney essence. In the ancient Taoist tradition, fatigue, weakness and hormonal imbalance, were all considered a result of jing depletion. Our nourishing Jing blend is designed to restore and ignite the jing energy and promote vitality within the body, mind and spirit from the ground up.
Our jing is our foundational energy, without of which our body is unable to fully heal and function at optimal capacity.
This epic recipe makes 1 nice tall, light, fresh, creamy, dreamy, subtly sweet, seriously chocolatey, secretly healthy, minty fresh super smoothie.
- 1/2 teaspoon of tremella
- 1/2-1 teaspoon of JING
- 1/4 cup coconut or Greek style yogurt
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup of pre-steamed & frozen cauliflower/zucchini or 1/3 an avocado for keto
- 1 Tablespoon fresh mint, firmly packed
- 1 Tablespoon of cashew or coconut butter/oil
- 1-2 Tablespoons of cacao
- 1/2 teaspoon of matcha green tea powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla (or 2-4 drops of vanilla cream stevia – I like to use Sweet Leaf Stevia )
- A pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of maca powder – optional for hormone balance
- 1-2 scoops of Collagen – Optional for an extra does of protein and gut healing goodness
- 1/4-1/2 cup of ice – more or less to desired consistency
Optional for serving
- Cacao nibs
- Coconut flakes
- Matcha powder
- Place all smoothie ingredients into your and process until smooth, creamy and well combined.
- Pour into a chilled glass or mason jar then top with coconut flakes, cacao nibs and dust with matcha if desired.
You could also add in a scoop of protein powder (chocolate, vanilla or unflavoured would work really well in this recipe for an extra, extra boost of protein if you’re into that kinda thing – do what you feel baby