Makes 1 nice tall, light, fresh, creamy, dreamy, subtly sweet, seriously chocolatey, secretly healthy,minty fresh super smoothie
- 1/4 cup coconut or Greek style yogurt
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup of pre-steamed & frozen cauliflower/zucchini or 1/3 an avocado for keto
- 1 Tablespoon fresh mint, firmly packed
- 1 Tablespoon of cashew or coconut butter/oil
- 1-2 Tablespoons of cacao
- 1/2 teaspoon of matcha green tea powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla (or 2-4 drops of vanilla cream stevia – I like to use Sweet Leaf Stevia )
- 1/2 teaspoon of tremella
- 1/2-1 teaspoon of "Jing"
- A pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of maca powder – optional for hormone balance
- 1-2 scoops of Collagen – Optional for an extra does of protein and gut healing goodness
- 1/4-1/2 cup of ice – more or less to desired consistency
Optional for serving
- Cacao nibs
- Coconut flakes
- Matcha powder
- Place all smoothie ingredients into your and process until smooth, creamy and well combined.
- Pour into a chilled glass or mason jar then top with coconut flakes, cacao nibs and dust with matcha if desired.
You could also add in a scoop of protein powder (chocolate, vanilla or unflavoured would work really well in this recipe for an extra, extra boost of protein if you’re into that kinda thing – do what you feel baby