So you're a herb fiend. You've got tonnes of old miron glass jars lying around. You want to be an environmental warrior and repurpose your jars. Plus, I know we've *definitely* mentioned a gazillion times before how a mushroom fairy dies if you throw out your miron jars. Or even if you recycle them. We've got reusing on our mind, it's our flavour of the month (actually, it's our flavour forever now. This ain't a trend. Reusing, rather than over-consuming is where it's at!!)
So we would love for you to get your repurposing hats on people! Here's a quick and easy recipe so you can remove your labels.
1. Peel off your label as well as you can. We have purposefully sourced a label option that is more easily removed
2. Mix together equal parts baking soda and cooking oil (1tbs of each for a small jar)
3. Rub mixture on the jar
4. Leave for 30 minutes or more
5. Rub with an abrasive scrubbie (we love eco coconut scrubs)
6. Wash well in soapy water
7. Repurpose your jar, like the eco warrior you are. We have tonnes of ideas over here :) Enjoy!
So we've shared plenty of times with you guys how much we love miron and why it is so damn cool. It has a lot to do with it's epic ability to keep your herbs fresh. It means the integrity of your herbs remains intact, the energetics of the tonic herbs stays as potent as ever, plus your herbs have their full storage life capacity. Thank you miron glass <3. #mironmagic