Jing is the Chinese word for ‘essence’, specifically the Kidney essence. In the ancient Taoist tradition, fatigue, weakness and hormonal imbalance, were all considered a result of jing depletion. Our nourishing Jing blend is designed to restore and ignite the jing energy and promote vitality within the body, mind and spirit from the ground up. This recipe makes makes 1 nice tall, subtly sweet, creamy, dreamy, perfectly spiced, banana free, pumpkin pie smoothie. Enjoy x
P.s it's Banana Free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Keto & Paleo Friendly.
- 1/2 teaspoon Tremella
- 1/2 teaspoon of JING
- 2 Tablespoons of coconut or Greek style yogurt
- 2/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree (canned or fresh / pre-roasted / pureed & frozen )
- 1 Tablespoon of almond butter - or 2 Tablespoons of almonds (soak for 10 mins in boiling water if you don't have a high powered blender.)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 date, pitted (pit removed - 2 if you prefer a sweeter smoothie - sub 1-2 Tbsp maple syrup or honey)
- 1 teaspoon of healthy, homemade pumpkin spice mix
- A pinch of salt
- 1/4-1/2 cup of ice - more or less to desired consistency
- Optional add in's;
- 1 teaspoon of maca - optional for hormone balance
- 1-2 scoops of Vital proteins unflavored collagen peptides optional for an extra boost of protein and gut healing goodness
- 1 scp of protein powder ( vanilla or unflavored would work best here) - for extra protein
- Place all smoothie ingredients into your and process until smooth, creamy and well combined.
- Pour into a chilled glass or mason jar then top with coconut flakes, cacao nibs, cookie crumbles and whatever toppings your pretty little heart desires.