Our Jing is a super-blend of the Taoist herbal tradition’s most revered jing herbs. Unified to cultivate energy in the kidneys & adrenals, this potent blend supports healthy hormone function, stamina and libido. This delicious recipe makes 9 tiny but mighty, decadent, rich, deliciously indulgent, seriously chocolaty, super fudgey, secretly healthy, chocolate brownies.
- 1 tsp of Tremella
- 1 tsp of JING
- 1 cup mashed sweet potato ( I used 1 medium) (keto friends sub 1/2 sweet potato + 1/2 avocado)
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1 egg (for vegan, use a flax/chia egg or your fave egg replacer)
- 1/4 cup cacao
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 3-4 tbs monk fruit sweetener (or 1/4 - 1/2 cup coconut sugar)
- 2 tbs water
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp instant espresso (optional)
- 2-4 tbs of your fave dark chocolate chopped (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 175’C/350’F
- Grease a small square baking dish with coconut oil/ghee or baking/parchment paper and set aside.
- Place all ingredients apart from chocolate , if using, into your food processor or blender and process until smooth, creamy & well combined. If your batter is a little thick, add a splash or two of almond milk (or milk of choice) 1 Tbsp at a time to reach a smoother consistency.
- Pour into your prepared baking dish and bake for 12-15 minutes until the edges are set and a toothpick has just a few moist crumbs attached when inserted into the centre. DO NOT OVER BAKE!!!
- Cool – slice – devour!
For best results allow to cool completely before serving. I prefer mine chilled.
Get your Tremella and JING below!