In today’s society, we are bombarded with toxins and chemicals, especially in the cities, there are so many chemicals, fumes, off-gassing from our clothes, air conditioning compounds... it all lands on our skin and is absorbed. This exfoliating scrub is designed to break up those toxins and the vodka helps get in deep to remove that waste build up. The bicarbonate and MSM act as powerful abrasive agents.
Note: be gentle here, only go as hard as feels good.
We suggest using the scrub every day for one week to begin and if your skin becomes too dry, or red, please take a break. Following on, we like to upkeep this practice once a week or once a fortnight, depending on your skin and how high you feel your chemical exposure is.
Equal amounts SuperFeast MSM & bicarbonate soda
Enough Vodka to make a paste (we like Vodka O)
1. Add and mix ingredients in a jar, until they form a paste.
2. Use your hands, do it in the shower, so if you drop any, it’s ok.
3. Then rub vigorously over your body - use your hands or a cloth (if it’s a white cloth, take a look at what comes off!)
4. Wash off. Feel the glow!
5. Lather up with organic oil.
6. Get some sunshine on you (if you feel called) to really soak up that Vitamin D through your cleansed pores.