by Mason Taylor
October 20, 2021
Our favourite immune boosting tonic herbs
by Farley D May 23, 2019 1 min read
Having a staple, go-to ultimate veggie salad is a must. This is a bright, nourishing and very wholesome meal for the whole family. Easy to whip together and beautifully spiced, we've added in Mason's Mushrooms for that extra magic touch. We love adding our adaptogenic tonic herbs to all our meals, we call it #trojanhorsing - give it a try.
Feel free to swap out the Mason's Mushrooms with any other mushie, the umami, savoury taste will work well. This recipe is vegan (with the option of adding your favourite protein) and gluten-free.
1. Preheat oven 180 C (165 C fan-forced).
2. Cut potatoes, carrots, sweet potatoes and onions into wedges. Put the chopped root vegetables and onions in a large baking tray, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and spices and set the timer for 45 mins.
3. Meanwhile, cut the zucchini, broccoli, cauliflower, capsicums and shallots into bite-sized pieces.
4. Arrange the chopped vegetables on another tray and dress with olive oil, Mason’s Mushrooms, salt and pepper. Mix with hands, then place in the oven when there is 25 mins left on the timer.
5. While the vegetables are cooking, wash and roughly chop the rocket, parsley and spinach. Finely chop chives.
6. After the timer goes off, remove the vegetables from the oven and allow to cool slightly.
7. Arrange onto a platter or in a big serving bowl, top with cashew cheese, fresh herbs, a drizzle of olive oil and a squeeze of lemon juice.
Heidi Flora is the goddess behind this beautiful recipe, check out her work here.
Farley is the SuperFeast marketing magician and eco queen. Farley has a deep love and respect for this planet we call home and is always exploring innovative ways to reduce waste and support the sustainability of her personal and professional practices. Farley is happiest when listening to Simply Red and sipping on a hot cacao tonic drink. He shou wu, tremella, astragalus and ashwagandha are among Farley’s favourite herbs, of which she has on high rotation throughout the day. A grounded taurean, Farley appreciates beauty and design and loves the sun and oceanic air. You can find Farley rocking loud patterns and sporting quirky socks on any given day. A true angel and beloved part of our SuperFeast team.
by Alexandra Anttilla October 20, 2021
by Alexandra Anttilla October 13, 2021
by Alexandra Anttilla October 06, 2021
Join the SuperLove Club & start earning Dao Dollars to use towards your next purchase, access exclusive offers & so much more.
Start earning Dao Dollars & access exclusive offers & discounts on herbs.
It's FREE to join