Pau d'Arco Tea 100g
or make 4 interest-free payments of $3.88 AUD fortnightly with More info
Pau d'Arco Tea (Bark) 100g
+ ANTI-FUNGAL TONIC TEA +
Pau d'Arco (a tea made from the inner layer of bark of the lapacho tree) is one of the most revered herbs in the Amazonian naturopathic tradition. It's known for its potent anti-fungal and anti-microbial properties. The lapacho tree was called "tajy" which means "the divine tree" in the Amazon, in reference to this tree's incredible healing powers.
Pau d'Arco is a great tea to drink to help prevent colds, flu, throat inflammation, and other bacterial/viral infections. It is especially helpful for those who are suffering from chronic digestive disturbances or candida, and for those with skin issues related to yeast or fungal overgrowth.
This naturally sweet-tasting herb contains no sugar, which makes it the perfect herb for cleaning unwanted guests and nanobacteria out of the body.
Pau d'Arco can be used either in tea or extract form.
- natural anti-biotic
- strong immune system modulator, optimising immune response
- cleansing and purifiying
- natural anti-inflammatory
- pain reliever for a wide range of conditions such as arthritis, prostatitis and ulcers
- assists with conditions like candida overgrowth, parasites or autoimmune-related diseases
- works on the secretory immune system (the body's first line of defense) against pathogenic organisms
- blood cleansing; assists liver
- benefits the skin
Try this: For a traditional Shipibo Peruvian tea use pau d'arco with cat's claw, another herb with similar properties. Some recommend that the bark should be used with a squeeze of lemon so tannins can be effectively digested.
Ingredients: 100% pure wildcrafted Pau d'Arco tea