Free shipping to AU and NZ on orders from $150.
Salted Dark Chocolate Macadamia Crunch
This nourishing recipe makes 1 nice, tall, decadent, rich, subtly sweet, deliciously indulgent, creamy, dreamy, secretly healthy, dark chocolate macadamia smoothie that literally tastes like straight up dessert!P.s it's vegan, gluten free, dairy free, banana free, sugar free and paleo friendly
- 1/2 teaspoon of Tremella
- 1/2 teaspoon of JING
- 2 tbsp of coconut (1/4 C of Greek style) Yogurt
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp of cacao
- 1 tbsp of cacao nibs + extra for serving
- 1/2 cauliflower or zucchini (I find pre-steamed & frozen works best) Keto friends sub 1/3-1/2 an avocado
- 1 tbsp of macadamia nut butter (sub 2 Tbsp raw macadamia nuts, soak in boiling water for 10 mins before blending if you don’t have a high powered blender)
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- A pinch of ground cinnamon
- A pinch of pink salt
- Optional add in’s
- 1/4 tsp of instant espresso – to help enhance the richness of the cacao
- 1 tsp of maca – optional for hormone balance
- 1-2 scoops of Vital proteins unflavored collagen peptides optional for an extra boost of protein and gut healing goodness
- 2 Tablespoons of protein powder (chocolate, vanilla or unflavoured would work best here) – for extra protein
Step 1Place all ingredients into blender and process until smooth, creamy and well combined.
Step 2Pour into a chilled glass or mason jar then top with coconut flakes and cacao nibs if desired.
Featured in this recipe