We understand your concerns about privacy, and endeavour to make sure you feel as comfortable as possible using our website and associated applications.
Non Personal Identifiable Information
When you visit the SuperFeast website or engage with us via social media, we may collect certain anonymous information about your visit. For example, we may monitor statistics including but not limited to the number of people that visit our website, peak hours of visits, from which domain our visitors arrive from and which browsers people use to visit these websites, as well as geographical locations, etc. In addition, we may also collect information about your browsing behaviour, such as the date and time you accessed the website, the areas or pages of the website that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing the website, the number of times you return to the website and other click-stream data.
SuperFeast uses non-personal identifiable information for internal business and marketing purposes and to improve the user experience of our website. In accordance, we may use the information you provide for internal business purposes to monitor online trends and site traffic patterns to improve our services.
Personally Identifiable Information
Personally identifiable information refers to the information about you as an individual. This includes your name, telephone number, address, credit card details and billing information, birth date, email, profile information, and purchase history. It is entirely your choice whether or not to provide us with personally identifiable information, but please be aware that if you opt out of providing the information we request, you may be unable to use some of our services.
Here are some examples of when we may collect personally identifiable information form you:
- Purchases: When you place an order through the SuperFeast website, you are required to provide us with your name, email and shipping address, phone number, credit card number and its expiration date. These details are necessary to ensure that we can process and deliver your order efficiently. We may also maintain a record of your product purchases. We do not keep a record of your credit card details.
- Creating an Account: When you create an account on the SuperFeast website, you will be asked for your full name and email address. We also ask you to create a password to access your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You do not need an account to make an online purchase, but you will need to create an account to use some of the other features on the website.
- Sign Up for Emails and Newsletters: You can sign up on the website to receive promotional emails from us that include the latest information about our new products, exclusive offers, beauty tips and more. If you sign up for these electronic newsletters, we will ask you for your email address and name.
- Sign Up for SMS. We will use the phone numbers collected to contact recipients regarding promotions, specials, and other marketing offers, along with updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.).
- Feedback: If you contact SuperFeast to give us feedback or ask questions about our website or any services or products, we may store your communications, including any personally identifiable information you include in them, so we can effectively respond to you.
- to respond to a request from you
- to process and deliver your orders
- to advise you about our new products/services/offers
- to respond to your comments/feedback/questions
- to contact you if necessary while processing an order
- to generate web analytics to compile user data for marketing purposes.
We may also combine the personally identifiable information you provide us with other personal information about you (such as demographic and past purchase information) from our records and from other sources, such as address update services. We may use this combined information for future marketing initiatives and to help us improve our website and blog and your overall shopping experience. We may share aggregate data about our customers with third parties, including advertisers and marketing partners. This information does not identify individual customers. We will NEVER EVER sell your data.
SuperFeast may also share your personally identifiable information with subsidiaries and affiliates (i.e., companies under common control, as well as service providers who provide services on behalf of SuperFeast). These companies and individuals are hired to perform functions on our behalf, such as fulfilling and processing orders, processing credit card payments, performing data and marketing analysis, and providing customer support. While such third parties may be provided with access to personally identifiable information needed to perform their function, they may not use or disclose such data for any other purpose. Additionally, our service providers are contractually required to maintain all the information collected for us in strict confidence. We do not share your data with any other third parties who are not subsidiaries and affiliates, especially text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will never be shared with any nonaffiliated third parties.
For fraud protection and compliance with law, we may disclose any information, including personally identifiable information, that we deem necessary.
In the event another company buys the assets or ownership interests in SuperFeast, your personally identifiable information may then belong to that other company.
Protecting Your Security
We work in accordance with industry standards to protect the security of your personal information both online and offline. Personally identifiable information is stored on computer servers in a controlled environment that is reasonably protected from unauthorised misuse or disclosure. We use available technology and other techniques to implement systems like firewalls, and/or encryption to secure marketing data transfers.
Orders placed on our website are encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, an industry standard that is used by vendors to ensure the security of online business. It negotiates and employs the essential functions of mutual authentication, data encryption, and data integrity for secure transactions.
We take special steps to safeguard your personal information and since your password is protected, only you can access your account information.
We recommend that you keep your password private and always sign-off of your account and close your browser when you are finished shopping. If you have any questions about security on our website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Contained in User Comments
Any information you submit in a user comment to be posted on one of the SuperFeast website or on the SuperFeast Facebook or Instagram pages, including any personally identifiable information, will not be treated as confidential and may be publicly disclosed.
Protecting Children’s Privacy
SuperFeast does not knowingly collect personal information from children, and our website and social media pages are not designed to attract children. Children under 13 may view at our site and social media pages, but are not permitted to make a purchase, create an account, enter a competition or other promotion, submit a customer survey, sign-up for emails or post comments. If we discover someone under the age of 13 has created an account or has otherwise provided us with their personal information, we will remove their personally identifiable registration information from our records. If you are under 13 and would like to make a purchase, please ask a parent or guardian to place the order for you.
If you would like to opt out of receiving newsletters, direct mail or telephone calls from us, please send your request including your name, email and full residential address to email@example.com - please put ‘Privacy Opt-Out Request’ in the subject line of the email. We will process your request within 7 days of the date we receive your request, but you may, in the meantime, receive previously scheduled emails, mail or calls from us. Once you have opted out, you do not need to do so again.
Please note once you have opted out, SuperFeast may still use your personal information (and may share your information with our service providers) to provide you with services, including sending you administrative and transaction-related emails, relating to your online shopping needs and your other activity on our sites.
Changing, Updating & Deleting Personal Information
You can update, change or delete certain personal information (such as your email address, mailing address and payment method) on the SuperFeast website at any time.