Click The Links Below To Listen Now
In today's podcast the terrific trio, Mason, Dan and Sage, come together to talk all things adrenal health. The boys address the concept of adrenal fatigue and what that term has come to embody in today's society.
The gents discuss:
- Adrenal fatigue and deficiency.
- Adrenal health and lifestyle design.
- The power of 'walk about' in healing.
- Stress and fatigue related disorders.
- The role of adrenal health in day to day function.
- HPA (hypothalamic pituitary adrenal) disfunction.
- The importance of cortisol in keeping inflammation in check.
- The hormone interplay that occurs when the adrenals are taxed.
- Indicators of 'adrenal fatigue', tissue cortisol vs salivary cortisol.
- Switching from 'active' to 'passive' exercise to aid adrenal health.
- Reprogramming the nervous system and the significance of sleep.
- The concept of Jing essence and how that effects our adrenal health.
- Just how important adrenal health is in keeping the rest of the body in harmony and balance.
- The role of the 'fight or flight' response and how that has changed from primitive times to now.
A take away quote from this epic chat:
"The sage would adopt any life imposed on him without recrimination or remorse, without losing his good humour and contentment because his intimate being possesses the means to communicate with the organisation of the world in such a way that wealth, honour, leisure or their opposites are incapable of affecting the power of his soul."
Who is Dan Sipple?
Dan is a also known as The Functional Naturopath who uses cutting-edge evidence-based medicine. Experienced in modalities such as herbal nutritional medicine, with a strong focus on environmental health and longevity, Dan has a wealth of knowledge in root-dysfunction health.
Who is Sage Dammers?
Fuelled by a passionate desire to help people live the ultimate life and create a better world, Sage studied raw and superfood nutrition and traditional herbal systems, especially Taoist tonic herbalism. He has worked with and trained under the world’s leading master herbalists and nutrition and longevity experts in Costa Rica, Australia, Bali, China, and America.
Sage has developed products internationally and given lectures on peak performance nutrition in Australia, Bali, America, and France. His years of experience in this unique arena have allowed him to cultivate an unparalleled combination of cutting edge nutritional and culinary expertise. Sage has started tonic elixir bars in 5 star luxury hotels in Paris and Sydney serving longevity elixirs disguised as gourmet treats, introducing the novel concept of healthy indulgences to the market of world travelers.