by Mason Taylor
July 28, 2021
Our favourite immune boosting tonic herbs
by SuperFeast Team June 11, 2018 1 min read
A great overall general health tonic, Mason’s Mushrooms helps to support the health of the nervous system, hormonal function, energy production, immunity and gut health. Added to this delicious Banana Bread you will have yourself a power packed Breakfast.
P.s it's Gluten Free, Grain Free, Refined Sugar Free, Keto & Paleo Friendly.
- 1 teaspoon of Tremella
- 1 teaspoon of Mason's mushroom
- 2 over ripe bananas
- 3 eggs – vegan friends sub flax/chia egg or your fave egg placers
- 4 Tablespoons of cashew butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon of honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 2 Tablespoons of cacao
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon each of ginger, nutmeg, cardamom & cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
Optional add ins:
- 1 teaspoon of maca – for hormone balance
- 2 scoops of collagen (or hemp protein) – for extra protein and gut healing goodness
- For the topping -
- 2 Tablespoon of cashews
- 2 Tablespoon of almonds
- 2 Tablespoon of macadamia nuts
- 2 Tablespoon of coconut flakes
- 2 Tablespoon of dried cranberriesMethod
- Pre-heat oven to 175’C/350/F
- Grease/line a loaf pan and set aside.
- Place all ingredients (apart from the toppings) into a food processor or blender and process until smooth and well combined. You could also just mash/stir in a bowl if you prefer
- Pour into your prepared loaf pan
- Sprinkle with toppings
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until a tooth pick has just a few moist crumbs attached when inserted into the centre.
- Slice and Devour.
by Alexandra Anttilla July 28, 2021
by Alexandra Anttilla July 21, 2021
by Alexandra Anttilla July 14, 2021
Join the SuperLove Club & start earning Dao Dollars to use towards your next purchase, access exclusive offers & so much more.
Start earning Dao Dollars & access exclusive offers & discounts on herbs.
It's FREE to join