The 30 Days of Jing Challenge is an opportunity to conquer your caffeine addiction and rejuvenate the essence within the kidneys and adrenals so you can begin to, once again, feel the power and strength that we knew so well in our youth.
Jing Essence (as opposed to the SuperFeast JING blend) is a Taoist term describing the primordial energy that you are born with. Your Jing Essence is stored in your Kidneys and is depleted as you go throughout life. The amount of Jing energy you have indicates:
- The span of your life,
- Your ability to heal / recover and
- Whether you can sustain yourself each and every day without needing to reach for stimulants like coffee, as a substitute for energy.
When one’s lifestyle is not excessive and is maintained at a sustainable pace, one’s Jing is strong; Ultimately this is what everyone wants. Strong Jing essence is a marker of vitality. If we are burning the candle at both ends (which is very common with our modern lifestyle), Jing essence will be leaked, and exhaustion usually follows.
To read more in-depth on the cultivation of Jing, I highly recommend reading this article by Tahnee 'How You Can Cultivate Your Jing'. We also have an entire podcast episode that discusses Jing energy, also I highly recommend tuning in.
When the Kidney organ system is deficient, we experience fatigue and lethargy, two things that lead to premature ageing and, in general, lower levels of personal performance. These symptoms of adrenal stress (aka leaking Jing) are rampant in the Western lifestyle and we intend to begin restoring this core energy over 30 days so that you can stop leaking and begin building your Jing.
"When we keep Jing within our body, our body can be vigorous. If a person cares for the Cavity of Jing [a space within the lower abdomen], and does not hurt it recklessly, it is very easy to enjoy a life of great longevity. Without Jing energy, we cannot live.”
- Master Park
Our intention is to start building back this core energy over 30 days. The heart of this challenge is the JING Blend. This is a combination of six premium Jing herbs revered by the Taoists that have been used for thousands of years to:
- Restore the Kidney and adrenal function
- Build long-term energy
- Reduce fatigue and tiredness from the body
- Improve hormonal function and libido
- Strengthen the body
So here's the challenge...
Include these wonderful Jing herbs in your diet every day for 30 days and you’ll start pouring the energy back into your kidneys.
Looking for an even BIGGER regenerative boost?
For those of you wanting to go next level, you’ll be getting off all caffeine for the duration too.
We love coffee as much as you do, so tune in to this article to see on How To Make Your Coffee Healthy.
Here’s the breakdown:
1. The one thing you need to do is add one dose of JING blend into your everyday life. No fasting or changing diet necessary, just add in that potent JING blend
2. How much? One teaspoon per day (you can start off with 1/4 teaspoon) and build up to two heaped teaspoons a day (if you're feeling it)
3. For those that want to join us in getting the full regenerative experience, we suggest getting off all stimulants for 30 days at the same time. That means coffee, cacao (chocolate), caffeinated tea, green tea, earl grey, matcha etc will all be curbed as we give our adrenals some space while we nourish them with Jing herbs.
And voila, that's it! The intention is to build our core energy and replenish Kidney / adrenal function. Feel free to add anything else to the 30-day challenge that you feel will nourish you personally (kidney detox, no booze, exercise, energy cultivation exercises, meditation practices etc.
"When Jing is strong, vitality and youthfulness remain. Strong Jing energy in the kidneys, so the Chinese say, will lead to a long and vigorous life, while a loss of Jing will result in physical and mental degeneration,” -
- Ron Teeguarden.
The 30 Days of JING can be started at any time you are feeling you need to replenish your core energy. And don't forget to tag us @superfeast and hashtag #30daysofJING so we can follow along!