Click The Links Below To Listen Now
Today, Mason is joined at the podcast mic by Sam Gibb, founder of Cloud Hidden Tea. Tea is not only one of the most sacred plants on earth, it is the second most consumed herb on the globe. This beautiful plant can be taken for granted sometimes; the lineage behind its magic and the deep ceremony ensconced in this epic leaf is next level. In today's catch up, Sam sheds light on tea and mindfulness and reminds us how every part of the day is an opportunity to practice mindfulness. The guys discuss the miracles of life and all dip in and out of esoteric matters - it was always going to happen when discussing all things tea. Grab a cuppa and enjoy.
Mase and Sam Discuss:
- What makes an ideal tea?
- Caffeine is never isolated in nature.
- Fermented clay tea pots brew a superior tea.
- How to judge the quality of tea by the way it smells.
- Reactions to tea is always the pesticides or the processing.
- Four virtues of tea (harmony, purity, reverence and tranquility).
- Tea purifies on the physiological level, as well as the spiritual level.
- There are sourcing similarities between SuperFeast tonic herbs and good quality tea - the notion of Dì Dào (地道) (Di Tao).
Who is Sam Gibb?
Sam Gibbs is the founder of Cloud Hidden Tea. He’s empowering others to share tea ceremonies in yoga studios, schools, hospitals, corporate settings, prisons and more. As a devoted student of the leaf for almost two decades, Sam has traveled and explored the world in search of the finest teas and shared cups with tea experts, specialists, artisans and tea masters. Sam is now developing and introducing mindfulness-based training and education, through tea ceremony.