Click The Links Below To Listen Now
SuperFeast founder Mason and his work and life partner Tahnee gave birth to their first babe on December 4, 2016. For those of you who are pregnant or approaching pregnancy, they recorded this very special episode discussing their childbearing year. At week 39 of pregnancy, Mason and Tahnee sat down to reflect on their pregnancy experience.
This episode continues to grow from strength to strength, as individuals are continuing to seek out conscious experiences as they navigate life. We simply had to reshare this episode. Part 2 to follow.
What you’ll learn:
- The role the liver plays in pregnancy and why cleansing it is critical
- How to embody detox and nourishing practices into your lifestyle so your body is always prepared for pregnancy (or just to have a rocking hormonal system)
- Simple techniques for removing heavy metals from your system so your baby doesn’t get overloaded
- Why men must prepare for pregnancy just as much as the woman for the sake of the child
- Simple yet powerful techniques for cleansing and healing the gut so you can bring your microbiome back into balance
- How the gut bacteria a woman has is passed on to her child’s immune system
- Why you must look back into your past for clues into what you need to cleanse and nourish in your body
- Our top herbs for cleansing the parasites out of your system
- The best and most effective methods for deep organ cleansing
- A breakdown on the best tonic herbs to restore strength to your system so it is ready for the childbearing year
- How learning to release tension assists conception and creates ease in pregnancy