FREE Standard Shipping December- 7TH-18TH - T's & C's Apply
Berry Refreshing Beauty Blitz
It's high summer here in Byron Bay, and we've been keeping cool with this beautiful and very refreshing and beautifying summer frappe. It's a pretty simple mix of our fave summer fruits blitzed in a blender to create a refreshing beverage.
This yummy frappe features our amazing Schisandra, which lends a touch of tang to the otherwise fruity crush, and SuperFeast MSM, which helps keep your summer skin glowing and your liver loved from the inside-out.
- 1 tsp SuperFeast Schisandra
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 mango (one cheek)
- 1 cup organic apple juice (also good - coconut water, OJ, or even plain spring water for less sweetness)
- 1tsp pitaya powder (a.k.a. dragonfruit powder, for the very potent antioxidants, including the purple/red anthocyanins, and catechins and epicatechins)
- A few fresh mint leaves
- 2-3 cups ice
- Bee pollen or other toppings optional
Step 11. Add all ingredients to a blender and blitz until combined
Step 22. Add more ice for a thicker slushy, or more juice for a more liquid one.
This delicious vegan homemade papaya ice cream is a sweet treat that won't leave you with a sugar-high and is full of liver-loving herbs and minerals to make your skin and nails glow!Read more