Chai Spiced Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie
This epic smoothie Makes 1 nice, tall, decadent, rich, subtly sweet, deliciously indulgent, secretly healthy, seriously chocolaty, creamy, dreamy, chai spiced, peanut butter swirled smoothie that tastes like straight up dessert!
JING is a general tonic to nourish the kidney and adrenal energies of the body. The blend was crafted to bring the nervous system and endocrine system back into harmony, particularly relevant for people following a fast paced western lifestyle.
- 1/2 tsp of Tremella
- 1/2 tsp of JING
- 1/4 Cup of vanilla coconut or Greek style yogurt
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 2 tbsp of Peanut butter – Powdered peanut butter works too – Sub nut/seed butter of choice
- 1 tbsp of cacao
- 1/2-1 tsp of healthy, homemade chai spice mix – depending on how spicy you like it
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla
- A pinch of pink salt
- For a sweeter smoothie add 1 medjool date or 1 tbsp of maple syrup/honey
- Optional add in’s;
- 1 tsp of maca – optional for hormone balance
- 1-2 scoops of Vital proteins unflavored collagen peptides optional for an extra boost of protein and gut healing goodness
- 1 scoop protein powder – for extra protein
Step 1Place all ingredients into blender and process until smooth, creamy and well combined.
Step 2Pour into a chilled glass or mason jar then top with coconut flakes, cacao nibs an extra drizzle of PB and a cheeky shaving of dark chocolate if desired.
Superhuman Chai Cacao Truffles
These oh so delicious Truffles are an immune boosting powerhouse. Packed with the added herb goodness of Cordyceps, Reishi, Chaga and Lions Mane, you are sure to feel, calm, clear and vibrant. Enjoy!Read more