This episode is for parents, health enthusiasts, practitioners, health coaches, herbalists and for those just wanting to dive deeper into answering the call as a tonic herbalist. Today, Sage Dammers (tonic herbalist and master chocolatier) and Mason cover all bases on how to develop yourself and your offering; Sage has dedicated himself to the herbs. What exactly does it take to become a tonic herbalist? Tune in to find out. The guys cover the ground knowledge and a good run down on what you are going to experience as you navigate this herbalist world. Oh and there's also a bit of speak about chocolate ;P so tune in today and lay down those foundations to becoming a tonic herbalist.
In today's episode, you will hear about:
- How chocolate is a beautiful vehicle for herbs
- Tonic herbs and adaptogens are not symptom-based, but support the body to balance it's own systems
- Identifying with your symptom can be terribly damaging - find a new mantra
- Creating space (sitting down, taking time and setting an intention) to drink your herbal tonic can be transformational
- Sage likes to begin his relationship with a new herb with 1/2ts in hot water in its pure and isolated form - get to know the herb
- SuperFeast tonic herbs, in powder-form, forces you to connect with and forge a relationship with the adaptogen (versus a capsule / tablet)
- Supplements can provide challenges in the later years - what exactly are the long term effects which have not been researched?
- SuperFeast JING really provides that foundational energy
- Sitting infront of a computer daily, means your eyes are focused on a static distance, this can be detrimental long term
- Neural Nectar and Lion's Mane are specially effective for upgrading brain faculty
- Eye issues (strain, poor sight) is connected with liver, so get onto Schizandra to support your liver
- Tonic herbs are here with us, not for us
- The Three Treasures, in particular Shen
- Consistently having coffee does leak your Jing
- Medicinal mushrooms are for long-term immunity, prevention people!
- Write to us - what would you like Mason and Sage to talk about next! Email us email@example.com
Who is Sage Dammers?
Fueled by a passionate desire to help people live the ultimate life and create a better world, Sage studied raw and superfood nutrition and traditional herbal systems, especially Taoist tonic herbalism. He has worked with and trained under the world’s leading master herbalists and nutrition and longevity experts in Costa Rica, Australia, Bali, China, and America.
Sage has developed products internationally and given lectures on peak performance nutrition in Australia, Bali, America, and France. His years of experience in this unique arena have allowed him to cultivate an unparalleled combination of cutting edge nutritional and culinary expertise. Sage has started tonic elixir bars in 5 star luxury hotels in Paris and Sydney serving longevity elixirs disguised as gourmet treats, introducing the novel concept of healthy indulgences to the market of world travelers.
Addictive Wellness Erewhon Organic Grocer SuperFeast JING SuperFeast Neural Nectar SuperFeast Lion's Mane SuperFeast Schizandra addictivewellness InstagramAddictive Wellness Choccies on Amazon
Q: How Can I Support The SuperFeast Podcast?
A: Tell all your friends and family and share online! We’d also love it if you could subscribe and review this podcast on iTunes. Or check us out on Stitcher:)! Plus we're on Spotifyand Soundcloud!
Check Out The Transcript Here:
A: Tell all your friends and family and share online! We’d also love it if you could subscribe and review this podcast on iTunes. Or check us out on Stitcher:)! Plus we're on Spotify and Soundcloud!
Check Out The Transcript Here: